The beau and the beast chapter 1
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess named Belle. She lived with her father, Maurice, in a small cottage in a small town. One day, a great beast came to the town and captured Belle’s father. Belle went to the beast’s castle to try to rescue her father, but the beast locked her in a room. Belle was very afraid of the beast, but she soon realized that the beast was not really a monster. The beast was actually a kind and gentle creature who just wanted someone to love him. Belle and the beast fell in love and lived happily ever after.
- fairytale – a story about magical creatures such as fairies, goblins, or elves
- princess – a girl or woman who is the daughter of a king or queen
- castle – a large, old building that was built to protect people in ancient times
- beast – a large, dangerous animal
- monster – a large, scary creature that is often imaginary