facial abuse melted kool aid
When I was a kid, I loved melted kool aid. I would pour it on my face and let it drip down my chin. It was so refreshing on a hot summer day. But now that I’m an adult, I realize that kool aid is not meant to be consumed in that way. It’s actually quite dangerous to consume kool aid in that way. The sugar and acid can cause serious damage to your teeth and gums. So, if you’re thinking about melting kool aid and pouring it on your face, think again!
The dangers of consuming kool aid
Kool aid is full of sugar and acid, which can damage your teeth and gums. If you consume kool aid in this way, you’re also at risk for choking. The sugar can also cause blood sugar spikes, which can be dangerous for people with diabetes. So, while kool aid may be delicious, it’s important to consume it in moderation.